I have a bone to
Friday, June 19, 2009
You're so 2000 and late
Well, maybe it's me. I just can't seem to keep it together here lately. How the hell am I supposed to take care of two kids? I'm beginning to wonder. Right now I'm sitting in hell (or McDonald's play area; I haven't decided yet) while Joey is off swinging his pitchfork (or climbing on the jungle gym; I haven't decided yet) while I tune and every other little demon ankle biting whine and poop machine out. I wonder if that makes me a bad parent....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did the phone steal the rest of this one? I'm curious what bone it was!
The rest of the post is the next one.
I figured it out :-P
I had to satisfy my self-imposed study requirement before I could go to the next one.
Post a Comment