Speaking of - I was watching MTV this morning and was amazed to see Kurt Loder is STILL on! Isn't he like 60 or something?! Then I thought about a few other past vjs. Chris Connely is with ABC now doing grown-up work. But what I really want to know is what happened to Jessie. Do ya'll remember him? He was that super trippy dirty hippie vj. I loved him!
Right now I should be getting ready for the baby shower I'm going to in a few hours. Why should I be getting ready so early? Becuse I must also get Joey ready, pack him some movies and toys, then he'll be hungry for lunch despite the two eggs and bowl of cereal he had for breakfast (I know!), then The Doctor will probably be here to help and get us out the door and to another friends' house so Joey doesn't have to come with us. THEN we can finally be on our way to the shower. And where, you might ask, is The Husband? Well, despite the fact that I had been telling him for months the date of the shower, he failed to put two and two together that June 27th is at the end of the month JUST LIKE his drill weekend. And yet, just two weeks ago I brought it up in conversation and that it was also his drill weekend so yet again I was left scrambling for a sitter while he did nothing but be blissfully unaware of anything, as usual.
Whew. Okay. Deep breath. I know it's the crazy coming out and if I don't stop here I'll go into a tirade about how a 26 year old man should be able to keep track of his own commitments, especially if those commitments reoccur monthly for the past six or so years.
Besides, I have to go throw up and get in the shower.
1 comment:
Set him up a Google Calendar and share it with yourself and it put it on his list of unavoidable responsibilities that he must record his duty commitments there as soon as he knows.
Actually really easy to use and a pretty easy habit to build.
Post a Comment