Monday, June 8, 2009

Where can you go....

So I'm sitting here waiting for my favorite show in the entire world to start. That's right, folks - "7th Heaven"! And what's even better, this afternoon's episode is the real last episode not the last episode of the craptastic eleventh season. Of course I will watch the craptastic eleventh season, but that's because I am a true fan.

I'm also trying something new and I hope it works out. If you can read this, I have emailed in my first post using my phone. It's so hard to be in the back room away from all the trouble Joey is getting into, so hopefully I will be able to post more often this way.

Now back to 7th Heaven. I remember the night I watched this episode. I was bawling my eyes out because I had either just had Joey or I was just about to and I chalked it up to hormones. I was so wrong. The show has been on for 5 minutes and I'm already tearing up. And I could blame it on hormones all over again, but I think it's the episode. They keep showing flashbacks! It's totally not my fault. I have the first 3 seasons on dvd and I MUST complete my collection. The Husband was great at surprising me with them, but I think he's forgotten how much I need them.

I think I'm done now. I have to watch this show and cry. And apparently wipe Joey's butt. And feel like I'm going to throw up.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Just when I think I really know you....you never really struck me as the 7th Heaven type. Go Figure

A. said...

Are you kidding me?! I used to have 7th Heaven parties in my dorm room every year I lived on campus. Granted, we were making fun of it the whole time due to the cheese factor, but it was super awesome.

Wiley said...

I like the commitment! You type the whole post on your phone? Don't have a bluetooth keyboard or anything?

You're cool like me friend.

A. said...

I have a Palm Centro now, and it has a full QWERTY keyboard. So it's not too terribly hard to type a post.