I'm pregnant!
I haven't been to the doctor yet or anything, but I have an appointment for this Tuesday. I have known for about 3 weeks, but the tests I took once a week kept reading negative. But I was sick and couldn't stand to have the husband within my personal space and had these headaches that all kept pointing in one direction: BabyTime. So we went up north for the weekend and I was all sorts of miserable. Finally my every ounce of happiness depended on Homestyle popcorn and ginger ale and the husband complied, of course. When we got home that night I decided to take one more test and it came up positive!!!!! So I ran down the stairs and the husband just knew what I was going to say... or maybe it was the pee stick I was holding in front of his face. Either way, we did a super happy dance which mainly involved hugging. I had to run out to the store because my every ounce of happiness depended on sweet and sour sauce for my egg rolls. So I called Big Sister and told her because I had to tell SOMEONE.
We told my parents first - they are ecstatic! Then we told the husband's parents, and now I'm telling you! Right now, my absolute happiness depends on a salad with chicken, pasta, spinach, feta cheese, and balsalmic vinegarette. So I've got to run. But the reason I haven't been posting with regularity is most everything is baby-themed right now and I didn't know when to tell people. But I couldn't keep it in any longer. That and my mother in law told everyone she knows so it's not a secret anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment