I have a wisdom tooth coming through. It doesn't so much hurt as really fucking bothers me.
So last night after dinner it was REALLY fucking bothering me so I told Trey I thought more of it was coming through and asked him to feel it himself. He said no that's gross but did it anyway because I have the mad persuasion skills. Really, though, he jabbed his arm out and into my mouth - pretty much finger punching me in the back of the throat. It seems I had forgotten that he had two beers at the end of drill, then come home and had two glasses of wine with me. And then there were two things in my mouth that really fucking bothered me.
I had a dream last night that Sarah Palin wanted to borrow my shoes.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment