



Ladies and gentlemen... we have robots! Mr. Y is going to be changing colors to a dark midnight navy blue, but I think you can get the idea. I just had to share the fact that I made the decision to skip the gym this morning to sit down and color robots. Now I'm working out the math of a quilt in my head which means I'll have a headache in about an hour.
I think Izzy the Princess Dog is upset with me for turning off the air conditioner. I just checked the thermometer and it's allegedly 95 degrees outside, although it feels slightly cooler than the devil's asshole in the house. But hey, we all need to do our part and it's Earth Day for goodness' sake. Also, and this is motivation number one, I was able to lower our electric bill for last month by about 70 bucks by turning off the air conditioner so in my opinion cool air can just suck it.
I believe in snow cones.
No comments:
Post a Comment