Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You don't have to admit you wanna play

I was watching "Good Morning America" this morning and heard an awesome story. Apparently this mom kicked her 10 & 12 year old daughters out of the car for fighting. One girl just went home, but the other one got noticed by a bystander and the bystander called police. Then the mom was arrested!

Okay: one time my mom kicked me and Big Sister out of the house and locked the door for pretty much the same thing. Then it started raining. And she wouldn't unlock the door. We didn't have a porch, people; we got rained on. I gotta say, now I would probably have done the same thing. Or at least send the one causing all the problems out (which, of course, could never have been me). Sometimes you have to get creative. Like that time I told Joey that monsters would come out of the floor at McDonald's and bite his toes off one by one if he didn't stay put for the minute and a half it took for us to get our order from behind the counter. Sure - he looked at me with huge eyes of fear, but he stayed put.

And I guess I should warn you all now, since the last time I didn't post I got a couple of demands for an update - I'm going out of town this weekend. So hold your breath - I'll be right back.

No comments: